what’s the one thing you’d do to update this kitchen?
August 31, 2019
last modified: August 31, 2019
DATA WATCHData Watch: What’s Great, and What’s Not, About a Smaller Home
Houzz asked more than 200 U.S. homeowners about life in 1,000 square feet or less. Here’s what they saidFull Story
COTTAGE STYLEKitchen of the Week: What’s Old Is New Again in Texas
A fresh update brings back a 1920s kitchen’s original cottage styleFull Story
KITCHEN TRENDSWhat’s Popular for Kitchen Counters, Backsplashes and Walls
White is the top pick for counters and backsplashes, and gray is the most popular color for walls, a Houzz study revealsFull Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘What’s Your Time Worth?’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this weekFull Story
FOR PROSPro Panel: What’s Your New Year’s Business Resolution?
A kitchen designer, an architect, an interior designer and a building exec share their 2019 goals to help inspire yoursFull Story
Core Outdoor Living
Pro Spotlight: 3 Ways to Take Your Style Outdoors
- 17" Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Curved Front, Reversible, Marble, Stratus
- Mosaic Designs, Moulin, 24"x31"
- Mosaic Designs, Gianni Versace, 31"x31"
- Sacred Heart Marble Mosaic Mural, 26"x26"
- Personalized Mosaic Panel Or Floor Inlay, Lael, 20"x47"
- Curved Apron Front Kitchen Copper Sink Undermount Double Basin, With 2 Match
- Islamic Marble Mosaic Mosque, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Medallion, Florella, 30"x30"