What color should I paint my coastal S Florida brick-front home?
September 11, 2019
last modified: September 11, 2019
COASTAL STYLEArchitectural Elements of a Perfect Coastal Florida Home
Embrace the outdoors while protecting your home from storms with these design ideas from a Floridian architectFull Story
WORKING WITH PROSWhat to Know About Getting Your Home’s Exterior Trim Painted
Learn when it makes sense to change the color of your exterior trim and how much this project might costFull Story
COLOR PALETTESFront and Center Color: When to Paint Your Door Orange
Bring high energy and spirit to your home's entryway with a vibrant shade of orange on the front doorFull Story
FRONT DOOR COLORSFront and Center Color: When to Paint Your Door Yellow
Bring a burst of eternal sunshine to your home's entryway with an invigorating yellow front doorFull Story
COLOR PALETTESFront and Center Color: When to Paint Your Door Green
Fresh, fun and a pleasant surprise on a front door, green in subtle to strong shades brings energy to home exteriorsFull Story
DOORSHow to Paint Your Front Door, From Start to Finish
Learn what you need to know about this weekend project, such as the best paint to use and the right time to do itFull Story
NOVA's Local Supplier of Fine Cabinetry | Best of Houzz 2016-2018
- Sliding Barn Door Hardware for Single Door, Classic Design, 8.2'
- Greco-Roman Floral Mosaic - Dela, 24"x24"
- Modern Flames CLx-2 Series Electric Fireplace With Black SS Front, 100"
- Border Mosaic Artwork, 12x4
- Sliding Barn Door Hardware for Double Door, American Design, 6'
- Single Classic Rosette With White Porcelain Knob, Bright Chrome
- 12"x12" Glass, Stone and Metal Mosaic Tile, Cordoba, Big Brick, Set of 5
- Bypass Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit, Classic Design