Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nancyinri

Help Need New Master Vanity Pulls

NewEnglandgal
4 years ago

Looking for suggestions! My master vanity pulls are too wide. I am so brain dead from looking at all the handles.
Need pulls 3" or less. My faucet is brushed nickel and my sconces are brushed nickel with cream colored lamp shade. Countertop will be Taj Majal.
Here is my vaniry which is walnut. wall tile in master shower will be this blue color in herringbone and cream on other 3 sides.
TIA.

Comments (17)

• localeater
    4 years ago

Why not knobs?

• NewEnglandgal
    Original Author
    4 years ago

localeater I would do knobs if they were pretty. Not a fan of run of the mill round knobs. I am open to suggestions of any metal or shape.

• localeater
    4 years ago

Lots of pretty knobs! I had a hard time with my masterbath knobs and pulls until I finalized my mirror decision, I needed to know that direction to pick the perfect knob. Have you made headway on that?

Here are some pretty knobs as a teaser, excuse the circling, it was for my DH(that is one we are using in entry way hat and mitten drawers )

• localeater
    4 years ago

OK, now I am playing.......

What about crystal

Or these lovely Sietto glass knobs.

Or this little cutie

• NewEnglandgal
    Original Author
    4 years ago

localeater I love both square ones on the bottom left! who makes those do you know?? No idea on mirror either. :(
    I am looking for a large one for the master. Was hoping for a silver frame.

• localeater
    4 years ago

The first image with a bunch of knobs are Richelieu. This link will take you to the collections catalog, that is page 56. The open square is model #7 160032, the closed square is 159034

https://www.richelieu.com/documents/imageCatalogue/1000673/pdf_An.pdf

• NewEnglandgal
    Original Author
    4 years ago

aww they are chrome...which may be ok? Wish the Taj Mahal countertop its hard to figure. I dont know about you licaleater but I am sooooo done with decisions!

• misa
    4 years ago

topknobs has a great selection, they do have options for smaller pulls.

You can go for classic Griggs Pull for the cabinets. I thought this shape will soften all the angles of vanity. Drawers you'll need knobs for that, would suggest round.

NewEnglandgal thanked misa
  • shead
    4 years ago

Do you have a Hobby Lobby in your area? They usually have some very pretty and unique knobs.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/search/?q=knobs%3Arelevance&page=0

• localeater
    4 years ago

These are all Atlas homeware. I think they are all available in satin or brushed nickel

centinel

mandalay
    primitive

• NewEnglandgal
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you shead I do have a hobby lobby and will check it out.
    localeater rhank you! I really like the last two!

• localeater
    4 years ago

Sure NEGal. I found cabinet hardware to be very difficult choice. Maybe that is just because it at the end and one is already fatigued.

For my master I also wanted satin/brushed nickel, but I wanted texture, 'textured', 'fluted', 'ridged', 'beaded', etc were all search terms I utilized. Fortunately for me, we have 2 stores within 20 miles that specialize in cabinet hardware. It is so great to be able to see and feel and touch. Plus the staff is so knowledgeable. One knob I wanted, the saleswoman said, 'oh let's stay away from that one unless you love it. They are retooling for that finish and it will be 6 weeks." I did not love it enough to want to wait 6 weeks - LOL They also made ordering so easy. So I highly recommend in person shopping at a local store if at all possible.

So let's talk about this mirror. How big is big? 36 x 48?

I really love this one, but it is only 43 x 31.

Check out Ballard Design, they have mirrors in lots of sizes and finishes. I also like to look at Howard Elliot.

NewEnglandgal thanked localeater
  • NewEnglandgal
    Original Author
    4 years ago

localeater I may go to the place we bought our cabinets. They had a bunch of boards with some interesting knobs. Like you I want something textured as well. I try to look for something "different" (although my blue island isn't lol). My mirror has to be less than 42" in length between the two sconces. Not sure about height.

I saw a mirror similar to the one above online at Pottery Barn and liked it. Thanks for the suggestions for the sites to look at mirrors. My guest will be harder as I have to look for something 20" or under. Yes, fatigued is a very appropriate word.

I appreciate all your help!

• localeater
    4 years ago

The mirror I posted is the one from PB!

Another knob to look at is the Emtek 86405 It is textured and delicate at the same time. It was a strong contender for me.

NewEnglandgal thanked localeater
  • NewEnglandgal
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I went to look in the store and ended up liking this one in brushed nickel and ordered it.

• localeater
    4 years ago

Great choice