Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
donna_b_818

Which counter top do you like?

Donna B
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The left side is the cabinet (Stonewashed by Behr). The right is the counter.

Here is the color of the cabinets:

Here is my installed tile flooring:

Probably will go with a dark handle on the cabinet:

Thanks as always!

Cappuccino
Lagos Brown
Warrior
NONE OF THE ABOVE
PURE WHITE

Comments (12)

• Donna B
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Here are the pix from their website, but I think my posted ones represent the accurate color.

here is the brown:

The Cappuccino:

The Warrior:

• salonva
    4 years ago

It's a toss up for me.I think I really prefer the warrior one with the cappucino being a close second. Although color wise the lagos is good, it's too dull to me. Very nice floors

• Donna B
    Original Author
    4 years ago

salonva thanks! The warrior is pretty busy so I'd have to keep a neutral back splash to not over do it, that's my only concern with that one. But I do like all of them!

• Kirsten E.
    4 years ago

I voted cappuccino. I like the neutral brown palette (warrior felt a little gray black to me), and find the cappuccino more interesting than the brown.

• Donna B
    Original Author
    4 years ago

sheepla thanks! The planks are 36x12 and I have them running all through the first floor, it came out better than I thought. It's called Windsor white wood plank from floor&decor. Kirsten E. that's my top choice! I'm using my foyer tile as somewhat of a color palette for the kitchen. In person it matches really well and flows together, this pic is a bit off color.

• salonva
    4 years ago

is the floor (Windsor White plank) a tile or LVP or what? thank you oops just googled it it's porcelain tile! I love it.

• Donna B
    Original Author
    4 years ago

salonva yes, it came out great and it's pretty affordable. Here are some pix of it installed.

• megs1030
    4 years ago

I accidentally hit None of the above, but meant to hit Warrior.

• cawaps
    4 years ago

I voted for the Lagos. Personal preference only: the Cappuccino looks fine but I don't really like warm browns (orangey undertones). The Lagos is just cool enough while still reading brown and not gray. The Warrior reads very gray in the voting photo, and my impression is that you want something with a bit of warmth.

• Donna B
    Original Author
    4 years ago

cawaps , The warrior is a little busy for me, you're right, I am trying to go a bit warmer and I like less detail. Originally I wanted to just white, but the brown tones go well with the rest of my house.

• Kirsten E.
    4 years ago

Love the foyer tile! Please share finished pics; it’s going to look amazing :)