Engineered wood- what's the best finish? Hard wax oil vs polyurethane?
September 11, 2019
last modified: September 11, 2019
WOODUnderfoot: What to Know About Engineered Wood Floors
Engineered wood flooring offers classic looks and durability, and can work with a range of subfloors — even concreteFull Story
WOODYour Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid BambooFull Story
FLOORSIsn’t It Good, Nordic Wood: The Appeal of Pale Floors
From silvery ash to honey blonde or chalk white, light-toned floors hold the key to the pared-back simplicity of Scandinavian styleFull Story
FLOORSLaminate Floors: Get the Look of Wood (and More) for Less
See what goes into laminate flooring and why you just might want to choose itFull Story
Loudoun's Trusted Residential Painters - Best of Houzz 2016
- Vertical Colorblock Panama Single Panel Curtain, Polo Navy, 50"x108"
- Verona Rug, Blue, 5'x7'5"
- POLYWOOD Vineyard Adirondack Chair in Lime
- Forte Mirror
- Solid Cotton Single Panel Curtain, Hazelwood Beige, 50"x96"
- Houzer HW-EL1EF Hammerwerks Series Ellipse Undermount Copper Lavatory Sink
- POLYWOOD Jefferson Woven Rocking Chair in Black / White Loom
- Zigzag Embossed Long-Staple Cotton Quilt Set, King/Cal King, Blue