FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

nickcats

TRADE! Common Milkweed and/or Swamp Milkweed seeds for other Milkweed

nickcats

I have to trade Common Milkweed (Asclepias syriaca) seeds and Swamp Milkweed (Asclepias incarnata) seeds for other varieties of Milkweed seeds. I raised and released over 200 Monarch butterflies this season 2019. I am growing plots of different varieties of Milkweeds and am in need of seeds to help with my Monarch Rescue project. See on Pinterest. Aloha!

• shp123

Looking to plant some milkweed myself next year. Can I interest you sometime on my trade list for your milkweeds?

• nickcats

Happy to send you some sase.

• shp123

Cool... can you pm me your address? Thanks.

• nickcats

Ur message feature needs to be turned on

• Nate Dawgg

My butterfly weed is cranking out seeds right now. I could grab some for you. PM me if you're interested.

• jbclem

I have some fresh Asclepsias Tuberosa and Asclepsias Curassavica (Silky Gold) seeds. Can you use either of these, I'd like to get some of the varieties you mentioned.

John

• nickcats

Yes I would love some! I’m hoping to get a lot of genetic diverse seeds. Pls pm ur address for the Common syriaca & the Swamp incarnata seeds. Aloha!

• shp123

Nickcats... just want to let you know that I recieved your milkweed seeds. Thanks!

• nickcats

Super!

• jbclem

Nikki,

I received the milkweed seeds yesterday. Thanks for including the instructions...they're off to the refrigerator for a month's visit. I put your seeds in the mail a few days ago so you should be receiving them any day.

John

• nickcats

Super! I’ll Lyk when they arrive. Thanks

• Jay 6a Chicago

Ohio and Illinois have the same species of native milkweeds.

http://floraofohio.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-guide-to-milkweeds-of-ohio.html?m=1