Kohler Composed Wall Mount Sink Faucet K-73061T-7-CP

6 months ago

Looking for assistance finding where I can buy the Kohler Composed wall mount sink faucet. I saw it on one of Kohler's mood boards on their website but haven't been able to find a stockist in the USA. I did manage to find images and the product number on the web but that is as far as I have got. I have emailed Kohler but haven't had a response, as yet.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments (4)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268