missi_rogge

Closet/shelving paint colors to work w/duvets for daughter's room

Missi (4b IA)

We're redoing our daughter's room. She's chosen Agreeable Gray for the walls and picked out Orla Kiely Scribble Stems duvets for the beds. The room is small. (11 x 9) I want to paint the closet-there is no door on it, and I'm not sure if we'll leave it open or put a curtain over it. The window curtains she picked out are this yellow. She has three shelving things (that I believe are like cd towers) that I thought to paint and put (some sort of funky retro ish like the duvets) paper on the back panel, and hang on the wall for her do-dads. This green is a color she likes, and I wanted to see if it would be something that would go nicely w/the duvets, or if I need to pull the specific colors from there-like the light blue for the closet and the avacado or whatever for the shelves? Navy? And for that matter, does the curtain look ok w/the duvets or do we look for something else? Thanks for any help or thoughts! (She's going to be 16 if that matters)