Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_664181443

Is the depth at its most curved area 23”? What is the depth of sides?

HU-664181443
4 years ago
Are the drawers dovetailed? What is the minimum and maximum depth of curve?
Brittany 46" Single Vanity Cottage White, Base Cabinet Only · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Luxx Kitchen and Bath
    4 years ago

Hello ~ All of the James Martin Furniture vanities, like this one, have English dovetail drawer boxes. The bow front of this vanity has complicated dimensions, and I would not want to inadvertently give you incorrect information. I'm attaching below the spec sheet for the cabinet, looking down at it from above, so that you can see the dimensions relating to the bow front

. I would be happy to provide you with all of the spec sheets for the vanity, but to do that I will need you to contact Houzz Customer Support (by phone is probably easiest) and have them request the spec sheets from me. I will email them to Houzz, and they in turn will email them to you.

Thanks for your interest!

Regards, Ann, LUXX Kitchen and Bath

• mcoakley51
    4 years ago

Thanks this helps a lot. Does the top shelf pull out?

• PRO
    Luxx Kitchen and Bath
    4 years ago

I don't believe it does ~ there are electrical connections in that shelf. However, I'll check with James Martin Furniture and respond back once I have a conclusive answer. Thanks!

• PRO
    Luxx Kitchen and Bath
    4 years ago

Hi Again ~ I was wrong. James Martin Furniture has confirmed that the shelf CAN be removed, if necessary. Do let me know if you have other questions.

Regards, Ann, LUXX Kitchen and Bath