Transition of crown molding tile to natural (uneven) stone) in corner?

Heather Rock
October 8, 2019

Our bathroom remodel is well on its way and I would like to add crown molding to give it a more "finished" and elegant look. The bathrooms are white with one full wall of natural black stone as an accent (see pictures). My question is now how to apply the crown molding, meaning what do I do when I get to the corner white tile-black (very chunky uneven) stone as the molding will not lay flat against the black stone, obviously? Would I have needed to apply the molding first and only black tile up to it (in which case I have no hope that my husband will be willing to take it back off :D ), or is there a way to creatively end the molding in the corner even if it´s so uneven? or put molding over the black and fill the gaps with silicone or something?? Any expert ideas/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated! thank you