Shop Products
zen_man

It can be fun to breed your own zinnias - Part 53

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this ongoing series of message threads. The previous part of this continuing series, It can be fun to breed your own zinnias - Part 52 has exceeded 100 messages, which could make that thread slow to load, even though photos now appear as only inline large thumbnails, so we are continuing the series here for yet another fresh start. The same guidelines apply here. Anything remotely related to zinnias is fine. (Or plant breeding in general, or feral cats or precocious cats or locusts or pet snails or chupacabras or book comments or whatever.)

My South Zinnia Garden is still in reasonably good shape, even though we have had some cold weather recently.

That may change later this week, when there is some possibility of a killing frost. In any case, I am now beginning my indoor zinnia project.

As always, I look forward to your participation here if you are new to this series of message threads, or to your continued participation if you have been here before. Your comments, questions, and photos are welcome. More later.

ZM