HELP for paint color for guest bedroom!!

Judy Michalak
October 8, 2019
last modified: October 8, 2019

Hello, I am looking for suggestions/opinions on a paint color or color family for

our guest. bedroom #2. Guest bedroom #1 is adjoining and painted SW Decor white and our hallway walls are SW Nomadic Desert. The bedroom in question was painted Agreeable Gray and is not very “agreeable “ in my opinion. it has

11’ ceilings and has a HUGE window with a western exposure. It obviously gets a lot of light! The light really washes the color out and is NOT warm.

i have taken a liking to SW Sea Salt, Nonchalant White, as well as Irish Cream for a more neutral look.

I guess my main question is, what are opinions on the Sea Salt and Nonchalant white choices? Has anyone paired the neutral Nomadic Desert with either of these colors? Not sure if either one would work as they are labeled more on the cool side. Any color suggestions are Welcome as well! Thanks in advance!!