vivixgw

Help with Color Palette

Vivix
October 9, 2019

Hello. We're at a stale mate at to what color to repaint our interior which includes living room, dining room, kitchen and stair way. I have attached a plan of the area. I have also attached photos of our sofa (with two chairs of the same design and color). I have also attached a photo of the rug we have. Our walls are currently Behr nutty beige. We also have gold drapes.

The Living and Dining Rooms are east facing. There is a sliding door on the east side of the living room and a window on the east side of the dining room. The kitchen is south facing. The kitchen cabinets are honey oak. We don't want another beige and don't like grey. What other Sherwin Williams colors/color palettes can you suggest (our painter uses sherwin williams)? The trims are white. We would also like to use the basement stair wall facing the living room which houses the TV as an accent wall. We were also set on SW sea salt but stalled on what the accent wall color should be. Please help. Thanks.