FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

charlieboring

Have Gingko Baloba, Paw paw seeds and Russian Red pomegranite cuttings

Charlie

I have some Gingko Baloba seeds and a few Shenandoah Paw Paw seeds that I intend to germinate for trade unless someone offers something interesting in trade. The paw paw seeds were self pollinated from the same Shenandoah tree, so they should be genetically pure. I grow hard neck garlic, so am interested in in hard neck variety cloves I can plant. I am in Northern VA so anything needs to be suitable for zone 7a. I have also discovered a Russian Red pomegranate that does well here and am going to take cuttings for new plants in December. I am also interested in a Fuyu or other persimmon tree. Send email to thefairfaxgardencorner@gmail.com

• Jo Shaw

Charlie, I have nothing to trade but crimson clover seeds. Just moved here from NM.

would love to have pomegranate cuttings. I live W of Bham, AL.

correction. I have loads of a hydrangea don’t know what kind and many, many fall blooming azalea.

• Charlie

Jo when I take my pomegranate cuttings, I will save some for you. After I send them to you you can either send me the shipping cost or when you get some better selections of seeds or cuttings, communicate with me and send me some. I am more into edibles. although this year I am going to plant some nasturtium and other beneficial flowers among my veggies.

• Jo Shaw

That would be great. Hope to have something to share but if not I will pay shipping, at least.

thanks

jo

• MYAL plantLOVER

Crumbs. I wish I lived in the States! LOL! I so wanted to have Ginkgo, but further research has revealed that female version of the tree smells like vomit during flowering time. I need to make sure I buy a male version. My Jacaranda has nearly made me vomit! No laughing matter. Good luck with your exchange. I wonder if you have direct messaging on this forum. To have your email address published for the whole world to see might be a bit dodgy!

Charlie thanked MYAL plantLOVER
  • poetie

I am interested in some of your pomegranate cuttings also. I have thornless black berries and hardy chicago figs. Thanks.

Charlie thanked poetie
  • Charlie

Poetir - I have rooted pomegranate cuttings that I could trade for thornless blackberry. What variety?

• poetie

Will check after rainstorm. Remember something ending in " O"

Charlie thanked poetie
  • poetie

They are Navaho . And they are rooted. Just dug up a bunch the other day because I am redoing the garden.

• Charlie

I have two rooted Russian Red Pomegranates I will trade.

• poetie

I send you an email. Thanks

• poetie

Charlie. Still waiting to hear from you about the exchange. Please let me know. thanks

• Charlie

I thought the ball was in your court. I agreed exchange 2 pomegranate plants for 2 blackberry. We need to exchange addresses by email