delrey97

Paint Color For Wallpaper?

sunshine home
October 30, 2019
last modified: October 30, 2019

What color paint would go with this grasscloth? I fell In love with paper and ordered it recently. While waiting to find a good wallpaper hanger, I keep thinking about what the other walls should be painted. It goes into a guest bedroom most likely, or my own once I decide on what to do with the other wallpaper situation I posted (Thank you for the advice on that by the way, I am starting to like the other paper a lot more now). The room windows face South East (more south).

This is the paper:

https://www.grassclothandnaturalwallpaper.com/shop/159?category=Metallics

It is a sisal with a metallic teal background. It will likely go behind the bed.

What paint color would you do with this? I was thinking some sort of greige, but I’m also kind of over painting any more grey in my house. I was thinking of a farrow and ball paint maybe.

I was also thinking of adding 2 of these chairs as well. Maybe heavy neutral fabric drapery.

And lamps like this:

Thank you!