Which type of basement access door should I go for?
November 5, 2019
last modified: November 5, 2019
LANDSCAPE DESIGNGarden Overhaul: Which Plants Should Stay, Which Should Go?
Learning how to inventory your plants is the first step in dealing with an overgrown landscapeFull Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: Stone Arches, a Fun Ceiling and a Secret Door
Custom details turn a dark space into a bright and inviting entertainment lounge with a bar, games area, bathroom and moreFull Story
ENTRYWAYSColors and Plants That Go Best With a Bright Front Door
Find out what paint hues and plantings will work best with your attention-getting shadeFull Story
ORGANIZINGSimplifying: Which Papers to Keep and Which to Toss
Find out which records and papers you can get rid of when you are decluttering or moving to a smaller homeFull Story
MOST POPULAREverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5Full Story
Sterling's Top Source for Artfully Crafted Swimming Pool Designs
- Planum 0020 Modern Door Slab 36x80 Wenge as Barn Sliding Pocket
- Planum 0020 Modern Closet Double Barn Doors 64x80 White & Hardware Rails 13FT
- Knotty Alder 2-Panel Square Top Solid Wood Stainable Interior Door Slab, 24"x96"
- Sliding Closet Bypass Doors 72 x 80 & Hardware | Planum 0010 Smoky Walnut
- Leora Vetro Gray Oak, 30"x80"x1 9/16", Door Slab Only
- Sliding Closet Bypass Doors 36 x 80 & Hardware | Planum 0010 Chocolate Ash
- Planum 0020 Sliding Barn Door 24x80 Wenge & Stainless Steel Hardware Rail 6.6ft
- Sliding Closet Bypass Doors 56 x 80 & Hardware | Planum 0010 Patina Antique