sara_ann_gw

Witherspoon, $18.00 per rose on Cyber Monday

sara_ann-z6bok
December 1, 2019

I just received the email notification from Witherspoon, $18.00 per rose on Cyber Monday.,

Comments (17)

• oursteelers 8B PNW

Does it say anything about free shipping if over 125?

• Kenneth zone 7A - Southern Middle TN
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>What kind of deal is that ? And no free shipping ?! I mean seriously I’m disappointed there regular prices are regularly 23.99 so 25 % sorry thats not a deal
  • sara_ann-z6bok

Oursteelers, I never saw anything about free shipping either.

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca

Did anyone order? I ordered two colettes for my arbor , one Betty white in honor of my favorite tv show , and one pearly gates . Now I only have David Austins on my wish list and I’m out of yard ! ;)

• sara_ann-z6bok

Lilyfinch, those sound gorgeous! I couldn’t help it, I ordered Ingrid Bergman, another Pink Peace, World War II Memorial, which really looks lovely to me, Sunset Celebration, I used to have it years ago, I loved it, and Violet’s Pride.

I bought ; Climbing Colette , Quicksilver , Betty White , About Face , Gertrude J , Munsteand wood , violets pride , ingrid b .

Great roses sara Ann ! I love my violets pride . Here’s a pic of it yesterday, a very vibrant color in the sunset

Kenneth , Colette was amazing in my tennesee garden !! This was its second year , first time over the arch . So wish I hadn’t moved

• oursteelers 8B PNW

Lilyfinch I love that picture of your Colette. Mine was new last year, I can’t wait to see what it looks like next year

• sara_ann-z6bok

Those are lovely pictures, Lilyfinch.

• Ken Wilkinson

I snagged 4 Sunstruck's. I've grown this beauty before and am tickled to death that it is coming back into my garden.

i

• sara_ann-z6bok

Ken, that’s a lovely rose. I like the way you plant multiples of some of your favorites, I wish I did that more with some of my favorites, and have fewer varieties.

@Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca i need a list of your top performers in my zone girl .

Hey Kenneth ! Are you on Instagram?

My favorite roses were :

flamenco rosita

belindas dream

renea

colette

blossomtime

teasing Georgia

Bathsheba

fire opal

Roald Dahl

Poseidon

Lady of shallot

Bliss

Olivia

eglantyne

st swithun

ascot

souer Emmanuelle

strawberry hill

these are off the top of my head. I grew a lot , over 200 but moved before I could assess them all completely.

I would occasionally spray , roses that really bugged me. But never past July, seems I always lost interest in health at that point .

So sad I just missed you there. No one was ever interested in my garden , I would have loved to share it with you!

• oursteelers 8B PNW

Ok, Lilyfinch, are any of those equally as good in Cali or have you not been there long enough to say?

Tina , it is too early to say ! But there is no black spot here and that was my nemesis in Tn . Just about all of these I have bought again. I know im forgetting a lot of roses too . I started looking through my pics and got all sad about it though ! Lol

@Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca i have some Of these . I just got belindas blush too

@Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca follow me on insta @SouthernLatinGardener

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268