THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitorsFull Story
PAINTINGHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colorsFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
MOST POPULAREverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this weekFull Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this weekFull Story
Loudoun County Paint & Wall Coverings Professional: Best of Houzz
- Rudolf Ernst Historical Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #144, 32"x40"
- Rudolf Ernst Mother Child Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #41, 84"x36"
- John Constable Country Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #230, 48"x36"
- Jean Corot Historical Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #59, 72"x60"
- Edgar Degas Dancers Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #6, 36"x48"
- Jean Corot Landscapes Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #306, 72"x48"
- Thomas Cole Landscapes Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #500, 60"x36"
- Edgar Degas Dancers Painting Ceramic Tile Mural #4, 72"x36"