FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

sherrygirl5

Anyone interested in participating in the daylily alphabet?

sherrygirl zone5 N il

Please let me know if you want to do the alphabet starting 1/1 or 1/2.

Sherry

• Nancy 6b

I'm in, I should have more time by then to participate!

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Nancy 6b
  • Brad KY 6b

I will too. Hopefully some who weren't in on the colors will participate, like David, Laura, Dick and others. I wish Mantis would come back but he seemed pretty upset by Houzz. It would be nice if Julia could, but with her husband's health, she may not be able to.

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Brad KY 6b
  • shive

I like doing the alphabet!

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked shive
  • KarenPA_6b

I am sorry, Sherry but I won't be able to participate in the Alphabet series. It is a hectic time due to the start of tax season. Though I will drop in whenever possible to check out the posts and pics.

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked KarenPA_6b
  • hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)

Count me in.

Nancy

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
  • signet_gw(6b)

I would like to participate Good that it is after Christmas and will help to reduce daylily withdrawal until spring and some green can be seen again and this year I have images with the names on them ( at least a lot more than I had last year ).

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked signet_gw(6b)
  • sherrygirl zone5 N il

Keep an eye out for the beginning on 1/1 or 1/2!

Sherry

• Julia NY

I would like to but not sure how realistic it would be. Will peek in from time to time to see all the "eye candy".

Lake effect snow today but not sticking so far. Sorry to read that mantis decided not to continue on the forum.

Take care all and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and good health in the New Year.

Julia

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Julia NY
  • Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)

I will try and contribute a few that I've not shown before in Debra's list and appreciate your efforts Sherry. I'll need a daylily fix in a month I'm sure...........Maryl

sherrygirl zone5 N il thanked Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)