roxanna7

To the Purveyors of Plants via full-color catalogs:

roxanna7

Messieurs et Madames, to whom it may concern:

It is with great distress that I write to express my sadness and dismay at receiving your beautiful plant catalogs in the depths of Winter. Do you not consider your timing to be, at the very least, quite upsetting and cruel? Do you have no idea of the mental havoc such tempting teases create in the recipient's mind, nay, even in one's soul? Have you no heart?

I must inform you of the terrible sighs and lamentations I personally mumble upon riffling through the pages, succumbing to the siren song of the desirability of far too many delectable and delightful plants, only to come to the realization that I cannot afford everything that strikes my fancy. To say nothing of the lack of acreage in my possession which, unless I should win a lottery, does not enable my desires to reach fruition by actually placing an order with you.

I beg you all, to cease and desist sending these glorious temptations, as I find myself quite unable to hold fast to my determination to ignore the beauty you present in your catalogs. Therefore, please accept this order for the scores of plants that I have been unable to resist purchasing at this time.

Yours, with deepest Regards,

Roxanna7 (zone 6)