FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

mstinamichelle

Island Ideas and design help. This could be much better IMO

MsTinaMichelle S

This is the last update on my island. Because I wanted the wine boxes and had no other place to put them, I thought they could go on the end of the island. One side w/the wine box and cookbooks for the other side to balance both sides out. However, in doing this, I'm back to my large island top (I'm kinda concerned with what the expense will be w/this large countertop). What do you guys think? Should I keep them on the end or move both to the front side along w/the trash, drawers, microwave, etc.

My island plan. It's just a simple Ikea plan but gives an idea where it was left off at. This is facing the East and has the cookbook boxes (the drawers do nn to be removed still). The other side would have the exact boxes, but for wine. Its closest to the fridge.

Top of the island.

Example of what I was going for as to the sides. So basically what it would look like w/something on the sides and four chairs lined up straight.

Brentwood Transitional · More Info

It would have legs like these on each end near the chairs. One on left and right on the right to support the top.

(26) Pinterest · More Info

Kind of what I originally wanted w/the X on each side. Either open like this or closed.

Artisan Tour Home 2018 · More Info