hoang_ton

Lady of Shalott - 2019 - Zone 8B

Hoang Ton
last year

This rose gave me many blooms in the first year but the few years after that, it gave me very few blooms. Super healthy.

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

• The Right Roses
    last year
    last modified: last year

Hoang Ton your LOS has a very interesting color. Differrent but very beautiful. What has impressed me most is that all your roses are super healthy!

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses
  • Hoang Ton
    last year

The Right Roses, I try to stick to the healthy varieties. BTW, I followed your channel and website before I even realized that you're on here too. I used your video and website for research info before I ordered my DA roses for Spring 2020. Thanks for putting up that website. It's super useful to fellow rosarians.

• The Right Roses
    last year
    last modified: last year

Thank you very much Hoang Ton for your kind comments. I really love your roses and garden. In particular, the front yard with Olivia Austin (as far as I remember). Very beautiful and neat!

By the way, we just wanted to do something (or anything) to support the rose-lovers everywhere when we decided to build the website. It is a beautiful community. We share the interest in the best plant in the garden!

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses