hoang_ton

Lady of Shalott - 2019 - Zone 8B

Hoang Ton

This rose gave me many blooms in the first year but the few years after that, it gave me very few blooms. Super healthy.

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

• The Right Roses

Hoang Ton your LOS has a very interesting color. Differrent but very beautiful. What has impressed me most is that all your roses are super healthy!

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses
  • Hoang Ton

The Right Roses, I try to stick to the healthy varieties. BTW, I followed your channel and website before I even realized that you're on here too. I used your video and website for research info before I ordered my DA roses for Spring 2020. Thanks for putting up that website. It's super useful to fellow rosarians.

• The Right Roses

Thank you very much Hoang Ton for your kind comments. I really love your roses and garden. In particular, the front yard with Olivia Austin (as far as I remember). Very beautiful and neat!

By the way, we just wanted to do something (or anything) to support the rose-lovers everywhere when we decided to build the website. It is a beautiful community. We share the interest in the best plant in the garden!

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses