FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

hoang_ton

Lady of Shalott - 2019 - Zone 8B

Hoang Ton
last month

This rose gave me many blooms in the first year but the few years after that, it gave me very few blooms. Super healthy.

Rose - Lady of Shalott · More Info

Comments (3)

• The Right Roses

Hoang Ton your LOS has a very interesting color. Differrent but very beautiful. What has impressed me most is that all your roses are super healthy!

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses
  • Hoang Ton

The Right Roses, I try to stick to the healthy varieties. BTW, I followed your channel and website before I even realized that you're on here too. I used your video and website for research info before I ordered my DA roses for Spring 2020. Thanks for putting up that website. It's super useful to fellow rosarians.

• The Right Roses

Thank you very much Hoang Ton for your kind comments. I really love your roses and garden. In particular, the front yard with Olivia Austin (as far as I remember). Very beautiful and neat!

By the way, we just wanted to do something (or anything) to support the rose-lovers everywhere when we decided to build the website. It is a beautiful community. We share the interest in the best plant in the garden!

Hoang Ton thanked The Right Roses

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268