Mini or faux 12” curtain rods?

5 days ago

Does anyone know of a bargain source for 12” curtain rods — The kind of that just hold a decorative panel in place to soften the window? They do not actually allow the curtains to draw. I found something similar to what I want on Amazon but the price was ruinous. See link: .Mini Rods on Amazon I suppose a clever person could take a regular rod and saw it off short? I’m not sure I have the tools or am capable of it. Many thanks for any guidance.

Comments (11)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268