FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

kimberly_hase

difficulty with choosing throw pillows

Kimberly Hase
January 14, 2020

After slowly getting our house sorted (derailed by fixing my parents space and slowed by my dedication to finding second hand pieces- see decisions/update here https://www.houzz.com/discussions/4468692/light-cherry-cabs-raising-questions-keep-change-wall-color) I’m pretty happy with my living room.

I just can’t figure out throw pillows. I like many but never pull the trigger and so it feels a bit naked? Empty?

I’m also open to considering other drapery. People will likely suggest a round glass coffee table but despite the pictures indicating otherwise, this house has no room for storage so the heavy trunk/coffee table is necessary.

Here’s the living room and I’ll add some pillows I’ve thought about but have not committed to. The room is ridiculously sunny and bright, looking over a white deck (sigh, a blindingly white deck) and a lake with two story windows. But I don’t like beach or lake theming.

Comments (19)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268