FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

What color paint do you use on walls, ceiling, cabinets and trim?

Kristin Beazley

I really like the color choices and the materials selected. He light reflects differently according to color AND the materials used and according to their placement. This kitchen was thoughtfully considered from every angle and is truly an inviting, fresh, and relaxing (but not at all sleepy). The workspaces are practical and maximize the functionality of this kitchen’s renovation. The windows, lighting, countertop, backsplash, hardware, and cabinets just work well together. I am curious where the oven and the refrigerator are located. Hopefully, the homeowners felt they were necessary appliances and didn’t abandon them during the renovation. Lol Smallllll kitchen (to my senses, anyway) but you maximized it’s every potential! Awesome

Family Central · More Info

Comment (1)