dlm2000

Search mavens - I need some help

DLM2000-GW

This is a long shot but hoping someone has better google fu than I do.

Lowe's sells pre-packaged pieces of sheet vinyl flooring - these are not from their big rolls - and come it a few sizes and various designs. I bought one to put in our basement to define a workout area and it's just what I wanted. Only now I want another one. Spoke with the manager at Lowe's but they do not have the option to choose color or pattern for these - they get what they get. I keep checking hoping another one will pop up but no luck. I'd be willing to buy a piece from a flooring store IF I could identify the brand and locate a dealer

. There is nothing identifying on the packaging and nothing on the vinyl itself.

This is what I have - it's light and fresh and perfect for what I need I just need more! The full view is more accurate color. Any searchers out there willing to give this a go?