Do i need to all wall trim to the rest of the walls?
January 14, 2020
last modified: January 14, 2020
STONEGarden Walls: Dry-Stacked Stone Walls Keep Their Place in the Garden
See an ancient building technique that’s held stone walls together without mortar for centuriesFull Story
WOODDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary LookFull Story
ECLECTIC STYLEMy Houzz: Walls and Shelves Are This Collector's Colorful Canvas
French flea market finds, antique toys, folk art and family keepsakes all have a place in this creative consultant's San Francisco apartmentFull Story
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-19
- Shiplap Plank Wall, Distressed White Gray, 48" Length Boards, 300 sq.ft.
- Wood Plank Wall- Distressed White/Brown, 72" Board Length, 50sqft
- Historic Atlantic City, NJ Map 1900, Vintage New Jersey Art Print, 18"x24"
- Historic Sherburne, NY Map 1887, Vintage New York Art Print, 18"x24"
- Historic Wappingers Falls, NY Map 1889, Vintage New York Art Print, 24"x36"
- Historic Phoenix, AZ Map 1885, Vintage Arizona Art Print, 12"x18"
- Historic San Diego, CA Map 1880, Vintage California Art Print, 24"x36"
- Historic Schuylerville, NY Map 1889, Vintage New York Art Print, 12"x18"