FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

missadg77

Low budget kids' bathroom makeover

missadg77

Hi all, I am looking for some advice on a low budget makeover of my kids' bathroom. The tile is an orangey-brown and I'm having trouble trying to figure out what color to paint the walls to help tone down the orange floors. It is not in the budget to replace the tile at this time. I was thinking of staining the vanity a dark espresso color and replacing the vanity top with something similar to the last picture. The toilet is white and bathtub is almond/biscuit. (planning on getting a shower curtain to hide the fact that the toilet and tub are different colors). Would a pale blue or pale aqua paint look good on the walls and help tone done the orange floors, or should I go in a different direction? Any other tips to help spruce up this bathroom for my kids?