Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karmalargo

Trim color project 1939 craftsman

Alice Edwards
4 years ago

Have gone back and forth on leaving the red trim, which is not my vote!!! or painting trim in cream as to match the new rail we built, door is not my favorite color either, have liked suggestions in earlier posts of a blue or even dark green, showing pictures of new shed in back yard, back patio area, new back porch (still need to finish) and side of house, to just give more of over all. Full front of house not too clear and have city request for very in need of sidewalk repair before we work on our concrete walk and more landscape leading to front of house. Porch floor will be a medium to dark brown like shed ramp. Also pic of lattice we added to side of front porch to add a little privacy on corner street. With all that said, lol, trim on house continue the cream or leave the red? Will not change body of house color, not in the budget. A new roof had been put on last year and oh my, now of course have to bring rest of house up to par. Not looking for crazy wow factor just hoping to tie things together which is always my downfall.

Comments (5)