FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

dominick_orlando67

What type of st.augustine sod?

Dominick Orlando

I laid down some Saint Augustine grass last March. I think it was Florotam but it may have been Seville. Anyways, The grass basically turn to hay after memorial day. The temperatures got up very high and it is possible we didn’t water it enough but it could’ve been due to something else. It had been down for six weeks before it started getting very hot.

I am getting ready to put new sod down in that area and I am trying to decide between Seville and Floratam. Some of the yard will get full sun and some of it partial sun. I have put Seville down before in full sun and I think it did OK

Would it be OK for me to put Seville down in full sun? What type of watering schedule should I keep if I put the sod down at the end of February? I live in Orlando Florida