kellyinthehills

Advice for cabinet paint color to go with sea foam/light aqua counter

kellyinthehills

Hello! I am needing help with choosing a cabinet paint color to go with what I'd call sea foam green/light aqua counter tops.

Our house is a 1900 farm house style in a small mountain town. Our floors are wood and we plan on putting decorative direct mount tiles on the ceiling. The wall color needs updating as well. We do plan on keeping the back splash and we cannot replace the counter tops at this time, We will be doing to painting etc ourselves. I have included photos of the kitchen and you can see where we were playing around with a more dramatic blue or a grayish/blue(?) I was playing off the blue of the fiesta plate. Not sure if we are on the right track?

Do not think I can change out the hardware - this IS the new hardware I picked out as opposed to the white/cream porcelain knobs that were there in the past Lol!

Any advice would much appreciated, thank you!