sndaalivad

Questions with Jade plant

Sandra

I came cross this Jade plant over the weekend & I feel in love with it the minute I saw it.

Its in a 5 gallon container from the nursery it came from and I am aware I need to repot it here soon, but I have no idea how to go about it.

I have researched here about the Gritty Mix for succulents and have some made already for my new Jade.

I am new to owning a Jade plant & I really admire these plants so much and would like some advise for those of you here that are familiar with Jades to give me some advise on what to do with my new baby.

One of the questions I also have is.. what type of Jade is this?

As you can see from the pics here, it needs to be separated...but can someone give me an idea where to separate all this trunks and what all to do with it.

When is the best time of year for me to do this, can I do it now?... I'm in Zone 9...so our weather is in the 60's - 70's already.

Thank you in advance for any ideas I get.

Round Hill's Leader in Home Remodeling Since 2005 | 5x Best of Houzz!