MATERIALSBrick Floors: Could This Durable Material Work for Your House?
You love the old-world look, but will you like the feel of it underfoot? Learn the pros and cons of interior brick flooringFull Story
CONCRETERaw Materials Revealed: Brick, Block and Stone Help Homes Last
Learn about durable masonry essentials for houses and landscapes, and why some weighty-looking pieces are lighter than they lookFull Story
WOODYour Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid BambooFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Colorful, Eclectic Style in an 1890 Kentucky Brick Home
A musician and a designer get creative with the walls, lighting and flooring in their live-work houseFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSReworking a Two-Story House for Single-Floor Living
An architect helps his clients redesign their home of more than 50 years to make it comfortable for aging in placeFull Story
DC Metro's Top Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Whitewash Barn Wood Wide Planks, 10 Square Feet
- DecoTeak Classic 20" Ergonomic Teak Shower Stool With LiftAid Arms
- Crimson Art History Book Set, 15-Piece Set
- Lulu Decor, Black Drop Metal Wall Clock With Black Glass Dial, 23”
- Wine Racks America Redwood Double Column Wine Rack, Unstained
- Pascale Rug, 2'x3'
- Nancy Rug, 2'x3'
- Mission Storage Shoe Bench, Michaels Stain, Oak Wood