FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

tabb

African violet starter plants ready in April to sell or trade

tabb

I have 6 trailing varieties I propagated over Winter.

Jersey Girl, McKenna, Vanilla Trl., Ramblin Amethyst, Boolaroo & Gundaroo for sure. I have a couple others I'm watching size since they are semi-mini & still growing.

I also will have these regular ones: Sansoucy Julie Marie, Solemn Promise & Tomahawk

Contact me here in advance if you are interested. Thanks, Trudy in south Louisiana

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

Please do us a kindness and keep your trades or sales for postage on the Exchange forums only....as per gardenweb rules. Thanks.

tabb thanked rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
  • tabb

rhizo_1 I thought that was where I posted this. From the exchanges panel on the right of this page everyone's asking or offering what they have. What did I do wrong?

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

tabb, in addition to our personal conversation, I'll add that you can post your great list in the Plant Exchange, and House Plant Exchange as well as the Garden Exchange. There may be others that fit your needs, too.

It doesn't look like there is an African Violet Exchange anymore but you ought to visit the AV forum just to nose around.

Just don't select one of general gardening forums when you submit your post.