FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

meghanm519

advice on master bath

meghanm519

Hello,

We are updating our master bath this year and I thought we had picked out the tile. But today I went back to the store and saw this really nice dark blue tile that love. In the picture, the dark blue tile would be an accent wall in the shower and the white subway tile for the rest of the shower and part of the bathroom. Our bathroom is small: shower stall toilet and sink/ vanity..

My question is , does it look like all the tiles will go together 🤷‍♀️. The guy in the store helped but I have no idea what I am doing.

1. What type of vanity? I was thinking of gray floating vanity and then painting the walls a light gray 🤔.

The new tile will go where the old tile is in the pictures.. at least that is the plan for now..

1. What about hardware? I really like how navy and gold look but I’m not sure if the gold goes with a gray vanity.. maybe stick with chrome..

I appreciate all the help!! Thank you so much!!