FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

mary_pap

Living room needs rug, table, wall art and light fixture

Mary Pap

This is my living room plus dining area, measuring 27'x13'.

People keep telling me my furniture is modern and I get upset (!) because I wanted the space to be more on the eclectic side, which will hopefully be achieved with the things I want to add: a rug for the sofa area, a chandelier (or two?), and wall art.

I will probably be posting separate polls later based on the (wonderful, I am sure) suggestions I will get on this post. For now, I would like to pick your brains on the area as a whole. Could you please tell me what KIND of stuff you envision in this space? (photos that follow are from stores or online)

Do you see this?

or this?

The black table is also going. Do you see this?

or this?

Do you see this over the dining table only or 2 of them (one over the sofa area too)?

Last but not least, what kind of wall art do you see surrounding the dining table? Big canvas paintings? Family black&white photos in frames?

Thanks a million in advance!