FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

mastrojoe

Dining room Chandelier Style - Community poll

mastrojoe

I'm looking to renovate a condo that I'll live in (I'm a 30 something bachelor) and in a year or two eventually rent it out. I want something very classy/modern contemporary/slightly industrial or traditional (I know this is way too broad and all over the place) and to be the centerpiece of the home (aside from the 18' ceilings leading to the dining room, and the wood look herringbone floors planned for the first floor) as this will be a selling piece to attract new future renters. Therefore I need some suggestions/opinions outside of my personal bias so it will help to attract the majority and not just me. Below are two pictures of the current dining room followed by a picture of the dining table that will be there (minus the chairs).

Below this are some Houzz ideas/concepts of how I intend the final product to roughly look (there will be a wall mounted backlit fireplace in front of a deep sea blue painted accent wall, all other walls will be off white)

Woodcraft Furniture · More Info

Downtown Condo · More Info

Skyview - Luxury Staging · More Info

Lillooet Dining Room · More Info

A Tribeca Loft · More Info

Here are the chandelier concepts I'm considering, let me know what you think would best meet the criteria I mentioned above (or if these are not ideal and you think I should consider something else). AND THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR YOUR OPINIONS!!!:

Black w/ Smokey Crystals
Modern Gold Tubes.jpg
Raindrops.jpg

Comment (1)