FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

mvcanada

Lighting collections - where to find them?

mvcanada

Hi,

We are planning a remodel of our cottage kitchen/dining area - no pictures to share yet because work won't be starting for a few months. We will have white shaker style cabinets on the perimeter and a navy island and are planning the counters to be Silestone Eternal Serena (grey with subtle white veining). We have beadboard on the walls and lots of windows, with hickory hardwood floors. The ceiling is slanted and goes from a high of 14 feet to a low of 7 feet.

We like industrial style light fixtures and have found these so far. They are part of a collection called Gunnar by Canarm lighting. We like the "cage" look on the lights.

Search results for: 'gunnar' · More Info

I'm not completely in love with these choices and they don't have all the applications we would want/need in this line. We are going to need pendant lights over the island, and a large chandelier type fixture over the eating area, and some task lighting (over the sink, above a window) and other what I will call "general lighting" on the ceiling. I can find lots of "industrial" style pendant lights etc, but to find coordinating lights in the same style but different application (flush mount, task lighting, chandelier type, even a coordinating ceiling fan if we're lucky) I'm struggling. I'm looking for manufacturers that have lighting collections, the same style but many different applications or lighting types.

Can anyone point us in the right direction to find that. I've looked at Wayfair and other sites. This Canarm brand is good for showing collections but other than this style I've shown in the pictures, we haven't found any others that we really like.

Do people generally find a collection and stick with it for different applications in the same room, or do you mix and match?

Thank you all in advance.