medgell1

Need advice - furniture dilemma in my dent

medgell1

We renovated recently and turned this space into a den (used to be office) I recently purchased some furniture from Wayfair and I am not that pleased with the TV stand. It’s very low. The other piece is a matching bookcase which has not been delivered. Now, I am trying to decide if I should even keep it,
because I’m afraid the tv stand looks cheap. (I attached stock photo of bookcase) the other problem is the coffee table does not match the tv stand. I am thinking I should look for a lower coffee table because this one feels obtrusive plus the wood tone clashes.
Oh yeah - forgot to mention—obviously we still need a TV. It will go on the wall above the TV stand.

I am happy with the sofa and the chair. Just trying to figure out whether i should keep TV stand and bookcase and get a different coffee table OR should I return the bookcase as soon as it comes and maybe sell the tv stand and look for something else ?? Or any other suggestions are welcome! I really want this room to come together because I think it could be a great space.
Thanks for reading my long post.