Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_969287277

Kitchen island waterfall and countertop edge

Aj P
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The home is being prepped to go on market. The theme throughout is contemporary. I'd like to add some finishing touches to set it apart from comps. New Jenn-air appliances, oak cabinets refinished in white, farm sink, Calacutta quartz counter tops, grey bamboo floors, light grey walls (should have done light greige). I'd appreciate input on the following:*Waterfall island? Fabricator will not charge extra. Only extra is material cost (approx $1200 for raw slab). The island is 72 inches long by 30 inches wide. There is space to extend the island as well, but at 30 inches wide that may not be ideal. The island does not have a sink or appliances; all counter and cabinet space. Island edge will be 3 inches. What do you guys think? Waterfall/edge size/to expand or not?*The remaining countertops will either have the beveled quarter edge, or the eased edge. At 1.5"-2". Your thoughts?*Bonus- Any suggestions on backsplash? I've added few photos of the raw kitchen; however, still familiarizing with this site, so not sure if they can be viewed. Thanks in advance :0)