signet_gw

OT- trying to stop from going stir crazy waiting for gardening weather

signet_gw(6b)

Well still too cold to be out in the gardens for any length of time so I have been making butterflies out of used dryer fabric softener sheets.

I do a number of craft things with old pop cans and other odds and sods so that the stuff doesn't end up in the landfill. Recently I have been making blooms from used plastic water bottles that I will be using in a multi media piece., that will include paper clay ( homemade from used egg cartons )

and then I thought i would try my hand at using some of the never ending pile of dryer sheets. I started off with these meant to be used as decorations on gifts

They have since morphed into Butterflies & Moths . These are my first 3 that are complete

and finally

So I am wondering what you folks all do while you are chomping at the bit to get out into your gardens . Please share I miss the posts here especially now that none of us can go anywhere because of that darn virus .