Should I re-seed and fix or hold off?

5 days ago


During the mild winter and lack of snow fall during the winter in NJ, some wildlife has come and torn up my lawn. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me. I had a nice lush yard the year before - tttf and kbg mix.

I am determining if I should fix up my lawn now or if I should hold up and just put down my pre-emergent? I honestly dont know if I can hold off and look at this so, I am eager to fix it now but, I know this also exposes me to a ton of weed since both my neighbors yards are covered in weeds and they will creep over.

Any suggestions on what to do? Also, I do have tenacity so, maybe I can use that as a pre-emergent and still seed.

Last May:


Comments (22)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268