victoria_dobson

HELP- freshening up the front of my house?

Victoria Dobson

Hi! I am wanting to freshen up the front of my house. The front columns are pretty weathered and definitely need a fresh coat of paint. The shutters are super faded on the second level because of the sun and they look like a completely different color than the ones on the first level. The front door looks horrible close up- faded, weathered, etc. I want to paint everything to freshen it all up, but not sure about color! I like the green color on the shutters, but they have been that color since we moved in (16 years ago) and want something new. My sister suggested navy for the shutters and/or door because some of the bricks are a navy-ish color. The front door is faux wood, so I'm not sure if we could stain it or if painting it would be a better option? Posted some up close photos in the comments. Suggestions? Thank you in advance!

And I am redoing all the landscaping this weekend, so disregard all of that!