Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jamj

amazing fireplace !!!

jamj
4 years ago
Could you please share the specifics of the material that was used on the floor infant of the fireplace ?

Thank you so much.
Classic Modern - Fireplace · More Info

Comments (7)

• jamj
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me. I wasn't able to figure it out in time. Hope mine turns out as nice I'm using the Ann Sacks tile on the floor in a horizontal pattern.

I spent hours looking through photos until I found yours. I just think it looks beautiful, you are very creative & talented.

• PRO
    Mia Rao Design
    3 years ago

Thank you so much! I’m sure your fireplace will then out great. :)

• Ro Na
    3 years ago

Hi , what color grout did you use.? Thanks

• jamj
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I don't know the exact color, however, the color is dark & matches the tile. I have to add that while the initial photo looks great, the actual fireplace looks even better in person. I just love the Ann Saks tile !

• Rick Haberstroh
    2 years ago

I love the way the new hearth façade ads such a texture and handsome color component. The narrow herringbone stone really brings that I to the center of that space which makes every room, in my opinion, wonderful. To have that one place that your eye is just zooming towards like a destination. Same thing in a garden. Your eye needs to be led to a destination. Otherwise you’re just swimming!

• mikaylia
    last year

Could you please give the info on the herringbone used…. It’s beautiful!!

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH