Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
townhouseny

What is the name of the quartz countertop

townhouseny
3 years ago
Brand and name of the quartz countertop
South Charlotte, NC Kitchen remodel -Transitional mixed with rustic elements · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Leslie Williams Interior Design
    3 years ago

It is polarstone Calcutta gold Danby quartz. Hope this helps!

• Michelle Ianni
    3 years ago

Leslie - I love this kitchen. Do you do consults from afar? I'm struggling with an open floor plan concept that needs updating. I really like this kitchen. My biggest challenge is I can't afford to replace my floors at this time. So, seeking some guidance. House was built in 2006 during the 'Venetian' theme with arches and large ceramic beige tile. I'm so tired of brown and beige, but I feel stuck.

• PRO
    3 years ago

Hey Michelle, where do you live? I can probably put together a remote design plan for you. Do you need a full scale design plan with drawings or just guidance on materials and colors?

• Michelle Ianni
    3 years ago

We are in Palm Springs, California. I would say for starters materials & colors. However, possibly the design plan as well.

• PRO
    3 years ago

Michelle, Please send me your email address. I can send you a design questionnaire to get you started and we can go from there! Once I see what you need from me, I can better tell you what the fee would be for consultation! Thanks! Leslie

• Michelle Ianni
    3 years ago

Ok. Will do! Thank you

• Lisa Winberry
    3 years ago

I’m in the middle of a total kitchen remodel in a small 1920’s Tudor. I’ve picked MSI Calacatta Arno quartz for counter. But I’m stick on a back splash. I love this look. I chose a large 5x10 sand color tile. It matches great with the veining but I’m afraid it looks more like bathroom tile. I also have a walnut island & hardwood floors . Please give back splash ideas. I don’t have a designer. Just a contractor telling me to hurry up & pick!

• 129reno
    3 years ago

@lisa winberry, what did you decide for the backsplash? Can you send pictures of your counter too? I'm about to order Arno Gold and am hesitating!

• Leonela Salazar
    3 years ago

Hi I couldn’t find the polar stone quartz you mentioned. Can you share a link to it please? Thank you!