oliver_x

Poseidon vs Poseidon return 2019

Oliver (SF 9A)
6 days ago

I ve seen that Regan offers Poseidon return 2019. Anyone has experience with it? I was going to order Poseidon, unless the 2019 version is better?

Comments (11)

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    6 days ago

Oliver , I think they are the same rose, they are just advertising the year they got it . Just as some say new 2019 etc . I find it’s an excellent beautiful gorgeous rose and I love it to pieces. I think you should get it !

• BenT (8a Dallas, TX)
    6 days ago

Agree with Jen, I interpret to mean they didn’t have it for a year, then it returned in 2019....but it’s the same Poseidon

• Oliver (SF 9A)
    6 days ago
    last modified: 6 days ago

oh thanks. That’s interesting... lol yeah I am getting it. I have a small space between queen of Sweden and a yellow or pink climber (to be determined) by my fence. I read Poseidon is tall and narrow so I am gonna try to fit him there.

• rifis (zone 6b-7a NJ)
    6 days ago

Agree with the other posters: Poseidon return 2019 is better.

I have Poseidon from 2018, and it’s good. And some people would agree.

But I’ve heard very good things about Poseidon return 2019. The best things.

• sibilation
    6 days ago

@rifis (zone 6b-7a NJ) I think, perhaps, you should re-read the posts in this thread.

• Ann9BNCalif
    6 days ago

Hi Oliver - I used to have Poseidon and it was about 5.5ft tall x 2.5 feet wide so it was narrow. It had some fragrance but it wasn't strong enough for me so I gave it to a friend. Mine was from Palatine and it did well for me near Napa.

Ann

• Oliver (SF 9A)
    5 days ago

Wow so beautiful. Like a watercolor painting... love it!

• rosecanadian
    5 days ago

Ann - that picture is so wonderfully composed!!! Wowza!!! Gorgeous!

• Ann9BNCalif
    5 days ago

Thanks Oliver and Carol! I think my "Likes" are disappearing!

Ann

• Oliver (SF 9A)
    5 days ago

Mine too! I thanked everyone twice but they all disappeared lol

• rosecanadian
    5 days ago

That's Houzz for you! LOL