Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jferrandi

jferrandi
12 years ago
Where can I find this table or one like it?
Contemporary Dining Room · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Glenn Robert Lym Architect
    12 years ago
    The table was a family antique restored and used by my client, who no longer lives in this house, having sold it about a decade ago. She may still live in Silicon Valley/Menlo Park. Her name is Colleen Ney. She is a therapist as well as interior decorator. This used to be her work number: 650-853-6077 She hi for me if you get in touch with her. Good Luck.... Glenn Lym
  • millssnell
    11 years ago
    Not sure if you are still looking for a table like this.

I live in South Carolina and build tables like this. Feel free to email or contact me if you are still interested in having something built. I obviously can't promise that we will be the right fit for each other, but I would love to hear about what you are looking for.

thewoodenking@gmail.com

Here is a table that I recently built that was in an article on Garden and Gun's website.
    http://gardenandgun.com/blog/diy-party-space
  • jferrandi
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    thank you so much, i just bought a teak table and plan to distress it, stain it a different color and seal it so my kids can spill all over it - i pray it comes out as I hope! if I ever need to have anything built i will keep your info - thanks!!
  • gaston22
    11 years ago
    Many tables like this at Hillarysimportfurniture.com, they make any table and will ship very reasonable.try them 26 years in business
  • yogi1016
    11 years ago
    Hillarysimportfurniture.com,
Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider