Should I repaint all trim in the kitchen and walls?

Kat S

We painted kitchen alabaster and walls Agreable grey from oak and dark brown everything. But pantry door., and trim is white. Should i repaint everything in the kitchen alabaster?

but than the white trim stark color is continued into crown moldings and all white built ins . Would it be weird to just repain the kitchen trims?

Do you think alabaster cabs are too cream? And agreable grey is flashing violet? Some light I love Agreable grey, it’s Greige stone color and some walls it’s flashing blue/lavender/purple and it’s freaking me out.

We are eventually changing the ugly floor with flowers on them and hopefully countertops. Here is a pic where it’s flashing violet on me (circled) vs a different light where it doesn’t’.

And here are corners with white trim next to cabinets....repaint?

Maybe so should of got stark white cabs vs cream...than grey wall would go and easier to match than cream.