rachel_slaysinger

Small Master Bedroom

Rachel S

We are conflicted. Our bedroom is tiny. We have barnyard bedroom doors (my boyfriend installed them before we met). We have struggled with the layout of this room because it is so small 10x10 or 10x12 at the most. Originally this room was a blue, that we have since painted grey. Problem is we aren't happy with the layout. I hate that the first thing you see when you walk into our bedroom is the nightstand and bed. I am not a big fan of the bed being against the wall either.

We want our home to feel light and airy and we have already replaced the blinds to white ones. I purchased a large mirror as well, but unsure where to put it.

I am considering changing our duvet to a lighter color to feel like it's more opened up, and getting rid of our dresser but I am unsure how to proceed.

Here are a few images of how we've styled this in the past and thought we could get some help or thoughts for layout.

Thanks in advance. =]