Industrial-style spring/coil faucet that actually pulls down?

last month
last modified: last month

I am in search of industrial-style kitchen faucets with exposed springs/coils that aren't just flexible, but actually pull down so the sprayer reaches down into the sink. I have several teenagers who cook and spraying dishes from above the sink is just a wet mess. I love the large button on the Kohler Sous and I like the look of the Moen Springvale, but I cannot figure out if they just flex or if the sprayer can reach into the sink. Need to stay under $300 each and I need two of them. There are not many places to see faucets in person where I live, so I will have to order online. Thanks, everyone!

Comments (9)